Chicken coop, including chicken cage and chicken house
With large run area, suitable for outdoor use
Unique to the market
Specification for Chicken Coop:
1. Chicken cage: use steel tubing and steel mesh
Surface treatment: hot-dipped galvanized
2. Cage overall size: 2794*1397*915mm (L*W*H)
3. With 1 side opening door, door size: 500*850mm (width*height)
4. Grid/hole size: 20*20mm
5. Top tubing connection: 45 degree; Bottom tube: with opening underneath
6. Connection of cage panels: Bolted together type;
Horizontally there are 3 bolts;
Vertically there are 2 bolts;
7. Two sets of hook-in type brackets inside the cage to fix roosting bars.
Roosting bars are optional.
8. Digging prevention panels (welded wire mesh is to be the same as the cage mesh).
Length: all the way through the 4 sides of the chicken coop.
2 vertical bolts welded on the edge of each panel which can insert into the tube bottom, opening for easy mounting.
1. Made of 1mm pre-galvanized steel panels and then powder coated.
The powder coated color can be to customers’ preference.
2. House overall size (excluding the nesting box): 1400*1300*1100mm (L*W*H)
3. Front run door size to be 305*381mm (width*height)
The door can be opened and closed by a pull cable.
4. With 2 wire mesh windows, window size: 1193*112mm
5. Overall size of nesting box: 1050*348*750mm (L*W*H)
Two layers: each layer has 4 nesting boxes
Size of each nesting box: 254*356*305mm (L*W*H)
Nesting boxes: bottoms and walls of boxes to be covered with plywood for laying eggs,
Plywood thickness: 7mm
With 2 hinged top opened doors to get eggs easily
6. At the entrance to the nesting boxes, use plywood bar as threshold to prevent eggs from falling off.
7. Under the roof, weld a steel plate with holes for hanging heater, feeder, water, etc.
8. With 2 roofs, the left roof to be openable by using 2 gas struts.
9. Five sets of roosting bar brackets, 3 sets on the top, 2 under the 3 top sets.
10. Two sliding pallets under the house for easy cleaning.
Pallet size: 1378*610*30mm (L*W*H)